UE is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Assessment Analyst, Center for Leadership Learning: For more information or to apply, visit this UC Davis Career Opportunities posting or view the detailed Position Description. For full consideration, apply by January 25, 2016.
- Program Assistant, UC Davis Washington Program: For more information or to apply, visit this UC Davis Career Opportunities posting or view the detailed Position Description. For full consideration, apply by January 25, 2016.
UE In the NEWS
- The international scientific journal Nature features the Educational Effectiveness Hub's Ribbon Tool in University learning: Improve undergraduate science education, an article promoting evidence-based teaching practices.
- EEHub's Marco Molinaro and Chris Pagliarulo published in iAMSTEM: Increasing STEM student Success at UC–Davis the AAC&U publication Peer Review.
- Vice Provost & Dean Carolyn Thomas urges instructors to approach teaching with the evidence-based rigor of research in Don’t Divide Teaching and Research - Chronicle of Higher Education
- iAMSTEM's innovative approaches to teaching large-enrollment STEM classes are featured in the New York Times: Colleges Reinvent Classes to Keep More Students in Science
Stay on track for graduation with Summer Sessions. UC Davis offers about 600 courses each summer.
Resources and support for international students, including the International Pre-Arrival Guide.
Learn to lead with the CLL. Discover how leadership combines purpose, passion, and community.
Learn how to get involved in research as an undergraduate through workshops, advising, and conferences.
Experience professional life as you live, learn, and intern in the nation’s capital.
These special, small classes let you interact with faculty and fellow students while you study topics of special interest.
Assistance for students to fulfill the Entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR).
The UHP is a four-year campus-wide honors program for high-achieving students.
The Center for Educational Effectiveness supports the improvement of core instructional quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Support academic advising practices and professional development throughout the colleges.
Inquiring about student learning and educational effectiveness.
UC Davis has been fully accredited since 1954, and is currently accredited through 2024. UE manages the campus reaccreditation process.