UE Remote Work Guidance
Tools, Websites, and Resources to Support Productivity While Working Remotely
Access and Connection
Outlook and MS Office Suite
MS Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint can be accessed remotely using Office365. Enter your UC Davis email and you'll be taken to the campus login.
Web-based apps and file-sharing
- Campus Google Drive and Box accounts can be accessed from anywhere.
- Campus tools such as AggieTravel, Aggie Buy, and Kuali can be accessed from anywhere.
Campus Servers require VPN (remote log-in)
- Campus servers (H Drive or U Drive) require VPN access. Contact Lisa if you need to set this up.
- UC Davis Library offers a VPN download
- Campus offers Zoom accounts. Contact Lori Benjamini for Zoom access.
- UEComm will offer web support during this period. Please use the Request a Project link on the UE Comm website. Please note that our students will be on break and there may be some delay in response. For urgent issues email email@example.com.
CEE and ATS have created a Keep Teaching page with support for remote instruction.
- HR Remote Work Guidelines
- Coronavirus Updates - central campus website for news and information
Travel: UC Davis academic and staff travelers are reminded to check international travel advisory updates from Global Affairs, and to register their trips. Information on reimbursement for travel impacted by COVID-19 can be found here.