- UE has moved to our new offices. The administrative offices for Undergraduate Education, in addition to the University Honors Program, International & Academic English, Washington Program, Center for Leadership Learning, and the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning are now located in Surge III.
UE In the NEWS!
- Vice Provost & Dean Carolyn Thomas urges instructors to approach teaching with the evidence-based rigor of research in Don’t Divide Teaching and Research - Chronicle of Higher Education
- iAMSTEM's innovative approaches to teaching large-enrollment STEM classes are featured in the New York Times: Colleges Reinvent Classes to Keep More Students in Science
- In light of Wal-Mart’s newly announced base wage, NPR’s All Things Considered rebroadcast AVP-Honors Eric Rauchway’s discussion of Bakers and the Birth of the Minimum Wage
- Read Eric Rauchway's "Debt piled up," a review of Martin Wolf's The Shifts and the Shocks: What we’ve learned – and still have to learn – from the financial crisis in the Times Literary Supplement.
The Summer Sessions Office manages the summer course offerings of about 600 courses in two six-week sessions, plus a variety of variable-length courses in a special session.
Resources and support for international and non-native speaker students.
CLL offers co-curricular programs and activities which help students develop their leadership and professional skills.
The mission of the Undergraduate Research Center is to encourage and facilitate research opportunities for UC Davis undergraduates.
The Washington Program provides students from all majors with the unique and exciting opportunity to intern in the nation’s capital.
The First-Year Seminar Program gives students an opportunity to interact directly with faculty members in examining ideas of substance and consequence.
Provides assistance for students to fulfill the Entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR).
The University Honors Program (UHP) is a four-year, campus-wide honors program for high-achieving, motivated students.
The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning provides leadership and support for instructional improvement at UC Davis.
Inquiring about student learning and educational effectiveness.
Strengthening STEM programs through data and instruction.
Support academic advising practices and professional development throughout the colleges.