Empowering Learners, Transforming Education ... Together
Our core values:
In serving our students and accomplishing our mission, we value
- We nurture connections and build community by practicing kindness, sharing openly with each other, and honoring diverse ideas, beliefs and lived experiences.
- We encourage exploration to cultivate curiosity, inquiry, discovery, creativity, and purposeful change.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable to display integrity in our language, behaviors, and actions.
- We are committed to sustainable growth that centers equity, inclusion, and innovation.
Undergraduate Education advocates for diverse educational experiences that promote inclusive learning. Ultimately, we serve students by aligning resources with opportunities to foster curiosity, engaged citizenship and academic success. We work collaboratively with faculty, staff, and students to achieve these goals.
- Increase academic success for all students, thereby closing persistence and achievement gaps; and
- Cultivate undergraduate students who have discovered and developed their unique talents, and, as a result, can tackle their generation's most pressing challenges.